RECENT RELEASESMRI Software
MRI Software (“MRI”) is a leading provider of real estate management software solutions globally. MRI’s comprehensive product portfolio includes SaaS solutions for commercial and residential property management, leasing, accounting, investment management and modeling, facilities management, and other applications. MRI serves a diverse set of 15,000+ global enterprise customers and employs 2,000+ people across 25+ global offices.
Harvest Partners Investment
In February 2020, Harvest recapitalized MRI in partnership with TA Associates, GI Partners and management. To fund the acquisition, Harvest provided equity capital and arranged debt financing. In addition, Harvest arranged equity co-investment capital.
- Leading player in the large and growing real estate software market
- Mission-critical solutions with clear and compelling value propositions
- Attractive financial profile with significant recurring revenue, business diversification, high margins and strong free cash flow
- Impressive track record of organic growth with numerous growth levers
- Proven M&A platform with a deep pipeline of strategic acquisition candidates
- Strong and committed management team with track record of success