Magnit, through its purely vendor-neutral Managed Services Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions, helps organizations address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, Magnit offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent.
Harvest Partners Investment
In May 2017, Harvest acquired Magnit from Investcorp, who will re-invest in the company with a minority stake in the new capital structure. To fund the acquisition, Harvest arranged the debt financing, which included an asset-based revolving credit facility and HoldCo Notes. In addition, Harvest underwrote equity co-investment capital.
- Large and growing end-market
- Mission-critical service with a clear value proposition and high switching costs
- Strong track record of organic growth with numerous organic growth levers
- Attractive financial profile with recurring revenue, recession resiliency, cash flow conversion and industry / geographic diversification
- Deep and experienced management team