RECENT RELEASESLazer Spot Holdings, Inc.
Lazer Spot is the largest independent operator of outsourced yard management services in the U.S. Its services include trailer spotting (rapid and precise movement of empty and full trailers at its customers' distribution centers and manufacturing facilities) and shuttling (on-demand movement of empty or full trailers between customers' sites, distribution facilities, third party rail yards and shipping ports). The company services over 100 customers across multiple end markets, including food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, eCommerce / retail and pulp & paper. Lazer Spot operates at 400+ sites across 35+ states, primarily consisting of distribution centers and manufacturing facilities. The company employs over 3,000 employees and operates a fleet of more than 1,000 spotters and trailers.
Harvest Partners Investment
In December 2019, Harvest acquired Lazer Spot in partnership with the existing management team. To fund the acquisition Harvest provided equity capital and arranged debt financing.
- Market leader in a large, fragmented and growing outsourced trailer spotting market
- Compelling customer value proposition
- Highly recurring revenue base with attractive unit economics
- Impressive track record of organic growth serving recession-resistant end markets
- Untapped M&A opportunity
- Experienced management team