Granicus is a leading provider of citizen engagement and workflow SaaS solutions to federal, state and local governments. Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government agencies and citizens through comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management software, website design, and records management. Granicus serves nearly 4,500 federal, state and local government agency customers and more than 250 million citizen subscribers across 50 states.
Harvest Partners Investments
In January 2021, Harvest recapitalized Granicus in partnership with Vista Equity Partners, K1 Investment Management and Management. To fund the acquisition, Harvest provided equity capital and arranged debt financing. In addition, Harvest arranged equity co-investment capital.
- Leading player in a large, stable and growing end-market
- Sticky software solutions with clear and compelling value propositions
- Attractive financial profile with significant recurring revenue, business diversification, high margins and strong free cash flow
- Impressive track record of organic growth with numerous growth levers
- Proven M&A platform with a deep pipeline of strategic acquisition candidates
- Strong and committed management team with track record of success