RECENT RELEASESFortis Solutions Group
Fortis Solutions Group (Fortis) is a leading converter of short and medium run length pressure sensitive labels, multi-ply coupon and booklets, flexible packaging printing, shrink sleeves, folding cartons, and label applicators. The Company serves a blue-chip customer base across the food and beverage, health and beauty, retail, agricultural chemical, and nutraceutical end markets. Fortis has a full range of flexographic and digital printing capabilities across fifteen manufacturing and sales offices across the United States.
Harvest Partners Investments
In October 2021, Harvest recapitalized Fortis in partnership with Management. To fund the acquisition, Harvest provided equity capital and arranged debt financing. In addition, Harvest arranged equity co-investment capital.
- Leading player in a large, stable and fragmented end-market
- Attractive financial profile with a strong margin and free cash flow profile
- Highly recurring revenue base with blue chip customers due to low cost, mission critical nature of the product
- Proven M&A platform with a deep pipeline of potential acquisition targets
- Strong and committed management team with a track record of success