RECENT RELEASESDTI, Inc.
DTI was the largest private U.S. provider of legal process outsourcing (“LPO”) services, including electronic discovery, management services, litigation support, and court reporting services to Fortune 500 corporations, governmental entities, and top international law firms. In September 2016, DTI merged with Epiq Systems, another leading LPO provider offering electronic discovery, managed services, document review, bankruptcy, and class action administration services. Upon closing, DTI became the global leader in the LPO industry with an unmatched service offering for its blue-chip multi-national client base.
Harvest Partners Investment
Harvest had previously partnered with DTI from 2011 to 2014 before its recapitalization with OMERS Private Equity. In September 2016, Harvest reinvested in the Company to support DTI’s acquisition of Epiq Systems. To fund the acquisition, Harvest Partners and OMERS Private Equity provided equity capital and arranged debt financing.
- Created the #1 LPO provider with significant scale, comprehensive offering and operating efficiencies
- Participated in the large, growing, and highly fragmented LPO services market
- Generated significant value through meaningful synergies
- Invested in a stable and high free cash flow business with attractive growth profile
- Partnered with experienced and proven management team