RECENT RELEASESDental Care Alliance
Dental Care Alliance (“DCA”) is one of the largest multi-branded dental support organizations in the U.S. The company, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Sarasota, FL, supports a network of ~360 practices across 21 states in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Southeast of the U.S. DCA affiliated practices provide a full suite of dental services, including general dentistry, hygiene, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery.
Harvest Partners Investment
In July 2015, Harvest acquired DCA in partnership with management. To fund the acquisition, Harvest arranged the debt financing, which included a senior credit facility and mezzanine debt, and preferred equity financing.
- Large, stable and highly-fragmented dental services market
- Stable platform with consistent performance and strong cash flows
- Highly diversified service, payor and geographic mix
- Scale platform with proven acquisition and de novo strategies
- Management team with a track record of success