RECENT RELEASESContinuum Energy
Continuum Energy Services, LLC, formerly Seminole Energy Services, was a midstream oil and gas services firm with dual headquarters in Houston and Tulsa. The company provided gas-gathering, processing, natural gas liquids and crude marketing, risk management and transportation services in 32 states. Founded in 1998, Continuum has grown organically and through acquisitions.
Harvest Partners Investment
In July 2010, Harvest made a capital investment in Seminole alongside the existing management team, with the expectation of follow-on investment to fund growth.
- Stable and high free cash flow business
- Diversified service offering provides stability
- Opportunity to transform business mix from services to hard assets through acquisitions
- Attractive industry dynamics and cash yield
- Strong and proven management team